Photography Fun.

When I walked in to the Humane Society last night, I had two requests in quick succession:  dogs and Valentine's.  Since I'm by myself and only have thirty minutes, I normally just photograph kitties in cages on Thursdays.  I groaned a little bit about having to shoot dogs, because they take longer.  And it was raining.

But, yeah.  Amazeballs.  The walls in the lobby are a bright orange, so I grabbed a posterboard and flipped the text to the back.  They had some Valentine's decorations, which I snagged.  Couple that stuff with a cute pink blanket and some wearable hearts that the admins had made prior to my arrival, and you get the photos below.  Because I had a consistent background, I was able to edit out a clashing leash (this black and tan pup is wearing an orange slip lead) prior to adding a little vignette and my logo.  








I've been having a hard time finding inspiration with photography.  OR and I were talking about a Sunday trail ride, which would inhibit my ability to take photos.. and I'm sorta okay with that.  Here are a few macro shots I did of the awesome gift from L.


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Love your pictures, have a great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pitty ones are fantastic! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh those are way too cute!! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pibble!!! I like them they are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pitty! And cute little horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh myyy goodness. Can you send me that pitty please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pooch pics! So cute how could anyone not want those dogs! Being a photag myself i totally get the unmotivated thing... my solution was to buy a new lens specifically for a certain kind of work i wanted to do. Telephoto for wildlife (not my forte i usually shot people) Totally worked i'm taking my SLR everywhere with me now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab photos, love the second dog in the photos - what type of breed is it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! I want them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!