The Results Are In!

Alright, y'all are sooooo going to want to move down to my neck of the marsh once you get to the reveal.

When D and I played this game the other day, it went something like this:

Me: Hey, I got the vet bill from the colic episode.  Guess how much it was.
D:  600?
Me:  No.
D:  700?
Me:  No.
D:  500?
Me:  No.
D:  400?
Me:  You are making me feel really fucking good about the actual cost.  No.
D:  300?
Me:  200!
The name of the game:  How Much Did That Cost?

The theme:  mild impaction colic.

The guesses: 
Stephanie
 $  275.00
Carly
 $  295.00
L
 $  300.00
Karen
 $  316.28
Tracy
 $  325.00
Savvy
 $  329.00
Semi
 $  329.84
Saiph
 $  350.00
Jumppretty
 $  365.00
Texas
 $  400.00
Agifthorse
 $  425.00
Teresa
 $  450.00
Karley
 $  452.00
Circe
 $  500.00

The reveal:

Okay, so it reads a little weird because the billing department blows or something.  I had an initial vet visit for his spring vaccines in February that came to $81.  (Split call fee was $8, if that gives you any indication of the cost of the rest of it.)  Vet forgot to put the tube of bute on the bill, so when I called to pay, I asked them to add it.  So I paid $100 for old balance (spring vax and bute).

Which means that the colic visit was a whopping $202.50.  I'll take it!

The winner:  Stephanie at Hand Gallop with $275.  Email me your address at RCColeman10@gmail.com and I'll get something out to you ASAP!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. DAMN GIRL. That is not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad i lost and im jealous cuz it would have been 500 easy where i am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cheap! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had played! Congrats to the winner. I feel like that would have cost me a lot more here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pay more than that just for regular spring shots! Hell, I paid more for that just to get Bobby's Lyme test done! You lucky girl, you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaaamn! Ok, we all need to move to Savannah... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!