Insert generic opening post.
I have a lot of information to introduce, which I think would be best done as a series of posts of the key players and their respective histories.
First up is me, of course. You'll learn that I am always first!
I'm twenty-eight years old. Married. Work in the local government. I have no children that don't walk on four legs. I dabble in photography, though it'll be light years before you get a tutorial from me that's actually worth a damn... and even then, it'll probably be something regurgitated from someone else. I have tattoos. Bunches of them. I run. I ride - English hunter/jumper taking dressage lessons. I'm an atheist. I read a whole hell of a lot of books.
Enjoy!
Labels
13.1
5k
Achilles
alcohol
angry tirade
anxiety
Aphrodite
Archie
art
beer
bike
birgette
birthday
blah
bloghop
books
chiro
clinic
clothes
colic
dad
date
death
derp
design
divorce
diy
dressage
Economics
europe
fail
family
farrier
feminism
fitness
five faves
food
fox hunting
friends
fuckmykarmaman
giveaway
grooming
hedwig
higher learning
horses
hou$e
Humane Society
Insanity
introspective ponderings
JAB
JUMPING
kittens
krav maga
lesson
lili
lizzie
memmmmmories
mom
music
ouch
Ox
pets
Photo A Day
photography
PIPshit
preggo
project
race
rehab
review
riding
Running
saddle shopping
sadface
savannah
scarlette
shit yeah
shitshow
shopping
showing
smartpak
Soccer
sorry i drew this
Surgery
tattoos
technology
The Man
the mare
trail ride
trail riding
turtles
UGA HOS
vacation
vet med
volunteer
weather
Whiskey
work
xc schooling













0 comments
Thanks!