Oh, Look. More Charts.

I like to look at analytics.  I like data.  I like the presentation of data in beautiful fonts and with pleasant colors.  I have a friend who is an "Information Scientist" and, without knowing more than my imagination has made up based on a few impressions from him, I think I would like to have a title like that.

I have to go back and look at February, 2013.
WTF happened then?

Um.  15 mile trail ride would be the contributing outlier.

In looking at that August, 2013, can totally see a significant improvement in my distance.  Compliments of the new barn.

But my mind wanders so much.

I can't remember much from my ride on Friday.  I have GPS proof that it did indeed happen, but I can't remember anything about it.  And Saturday, it rained.  All day.  Even with the reprieve from spending time driving to the barn and at the barn, I don't feel like the husband and I spent much time sitting down and relaxing.

On Sunday, after working out, having lunch, photographing thirteen kittens/cats and two dogs, and washing my car, I went out to the barn.  I waited too long and by the time I was in the saddle, I could barely see.  I'd hoped to get a little jumping in, but the BM was having a lesson and I didn't want to jump on the grass.  There's currently a line set up and a cross rail at an angle and I'm pretty keen on playing with those before they get taken down.

BM invited me to ride in the part of the ring where she wasn't, so we did a lot of work on a circle.  Working walk, working trot, a balanced canter in something of a frame, and loops of a collected sit-trot.  Even though the Kid kicked out when I goosed him for breaking, I still felt like I had a solid citizen beneath me.  He just keeps getting better and better.  Not so much for me, though:  my legs heard that I had bragged about the ease with which I've been doing this damn micro-posting, so Sunday I had sloppy butter supporting me in the saddle.  Super duper.

AND OH MY GOD T3 JUST SENT A GROUP TEXT SAYING THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE IN TOWN AND DID WE WANT A LESSONNNNNNN????!?!?!?!?!

/squee

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I like looking at other people's charts because it means I don't have to understand the numbers. I just get to appreciate their beauty.

    AND ZOMG YAY, T3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chart-envy now.

    T3?!?!! SQUEE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!