Eager.

After work last night, I spent a few minutes playing chase with my pony.  In my work clothes.  As he bared his teeth at the Skinny Guy.  Oh, love.

I look tired.  :(

His nose isn't really that Roman.  He was chewing.

This is sort of a strange interlude, but I felt it a fitting time since I mentioned clothing:  one of my coworkers said that I looked nice yesterday, like a lady, because none of my tattoos were showing.  This isn't to harp on the super-obvious fact that inked women can look nice, but rather... I was pleased that he felt comfortable enough with me and with our relationship to cross socio-economic and other demographic barriers.  I won't go into details, but I had to work really hard to be approachable to some of the staff.

/pleased monologue

The hubs didn't get home from work until after seven, so we didn't go to the gym last night.  I did nothing but lounge around on the couch in the tights and tank that I'd worn under my biz clothes.  It was quite nice.

The plan for this weekend:  ride the pony (x3), go to the gym (x2), run (only once).  Get my hair cut professionally (D has been trimming the ends for me since April, 2012).  I'm thinking the bangs are going to be more prominent.  Bigger.  Maybe.  I have a big forehead and a square jaw - slants are important.  Thrift shopping, closet cleaning, bargain hitting.  Eyebrow waxing (D starts making the Chewbacca purr when I know it's time).

Oh!  And photos at the Humane Society!  I had to share this because I think it's stinking awesome and I have to wonder how many other times I've had my photos in the NEWSPAPER!

I took all the photos in the left column.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Reminds me of the time my coworker told me I didnt look homeless, i was super proud of myself! Sounds like you have a super busy weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!