Surprises.

I love random things:

A)  I know shit about my grandmother's family.  I probably need to work on that.  B)  Now I also desperately want to know when and why he went to Spain.

This is a Birchbox.  Birchbox is pretty awesome.  Unless you're trying to save money or don't like cosmetics.  For $10 a month, they send me a little box with random cosmetic shit.  In this, my first box, I received: a shampoo, a face cream, an eye-make-up primer and two little lotion packets.  Everything they send is a sampler size and then they tell you what's special about the product and how much the full size would be.  That little jar in the bottom right?  Full-size retails for $55-112.

I wish they had the same thing for horse stuff and dog stuff.


Rory has great taste and goes for the most expensive item.  Atta girl.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I wish they had that too!! Such a neat idea and that kitten is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so when you get here, we're going to start a company selling horse treats and hoofpicks and little sampler vats of Mane N Tail that we make ourselves from gallon jugs from Wal-Mart. And a little blue ribbon. And we'll sell that crap for $15/month.

      Delete
  2. I love Birchbox. It curbed my Sephora addiction and is cheaper, since I would order a bunch of stuff I didn't need and justify it with the samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited that someone else has used it! I've never purchased from Sephora, but I do get crazy excited when I get free samples from Ulta. :)

      Delete
  3. Hahah smart kitty! Picking the expensive stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!