Tofurky Day.

This is a common time for us Americans to share what we're thankful for.  I am no different.

My husband, because he keeps me sane.

My horse, because he knows my heart.


The best bitches, because when all else fails in your life, you still have to feed the dogs.  I hope this never makes sense to anyone else.


My equestrian friends, because every single one has come out to support me when I need it the most.

Big G.  Just wait.
My job, because it pays my bills and feeds my ego and gives me something to feel elitest about.  This is important.  I know a shit ton more than I did a year ago and the knowledge only increases.

It was a slow day.
The shittens, because affection doesn't necessarily have to be sought to be appreciated.


Wine, because it makes me think of Europe and the days are too long.

Harry Potter. Because Harry Potter. 

My little business, because it gives me purpose.


Use the code "SHOPSMALL".

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Harry Potter is an awesome reason to be thankful...speaking of did you see this?

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/pleaseneveraskmethatoneagain?utm_term=.lxXyVgRKg4

    Not that all the other reasons to be thankful are in anyway lessened...but I can relate to HP ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you! It's good to stop and take stock every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful that someone else calls their dogs bitches and cats shittens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Beka! Did you dye those peach colored breeches? Lookin good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy thanksgiving! Lots to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw hope you had a wonderful tofurkey day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I thought of you as I passed through Savannah when traveling home from Charleston.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!