28 Years, 365 Days

Today is a weird Friday.  I mean, for a Thursday.

I started my day with a wheat bagel topped with Great Value (what?  like you don't shop at Wal-Mart?) Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese.  I will not lie:  it was like fall in my mouth.  I can't picture having a bad day after eating that deliciousness.  The splurge on  a Diet Coke didn't hurt, either.

Last night was as frazzling as I thought it would be.  Ran home after work and put on my gym stuff under a pair of jeans.  Itty bitty gym shorts.  I went out to the barn and Arch was munching on some hay, so I brushed him down really quickly and threw on a bridle.  We only rode for about fifteen minutes, all at the walk, but I was consistent in my asking for bend and for forward.  My legs were super achy afterwards.

Trying to showcase his miniature forelock. 
BO, of course, even though it was only six, came to feed.  This is the millionth time in the past couple of weeks that she's been a liar and has wanted to feed early.  So, after my little ride, I hung around to give him his grain and beet pulp and kisses.  He's such an amazing horse.

I met D immediately afterwards at the gym and stripped down in the parking lot.  I'm nothing if not classy.

The workout was primarily legs:  squats, thrust things, bending things.  Started with some light cycling and ended with some ab work and push ups.  I felt like an 80's queen:  oversized shirt, itty bitty stretch pants, hair everywhere.

Then on to Wal-mart for groceries.  Home by nine, dinner at nine-thirty, in bed by eleven.

Tonight:  soccer practice (okay, little bitch fest:  my impromptu gathering with a friend has be usurped by the captain and turned into a structured practice.  not what I wanted at all.), followed by Indian and orange rolls.  And then the hubs and I are going to work on my little secret project, so I can continue working on it tomorrow.

Saddle pad comes in today!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wait 6 pm is early for feeding dinner? What time does she normally feed? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In general? Not at all! When your sole boarder has said that there's no possible way for her to get there before six? Yeah, it's a bit inconvenient. And it's just Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Grumble, grumble, grumble. It also means that her horse has gotten to walk through and munch on the hay piles.

      I just need to move. :)

      Delete
  2. :/ sounds like this soccer team is not as great as it was meant to be.

    Maybe we should find a barn together! :D lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, it would be awesome to board with you. (Except my inferiority complex might rear it's head. You're forewarned.)

      I think the captain needs to relax. But whatever. She likes to yell. I like to ignore. It'll work out.

      Delete
    2. Trust me when I say there is 0 to feel inferior about, seriously. I can pull my shit together sometimes when it counts but most days I'm a hot mess.

      Delete

Thanks!