Plodding Along.

So, as of last night, I started working on my plans for the weekend.  As in, I opened the ottoman and dug around until I found a needle and my thick black thread and my Shrinky Dink paper.  Doesn't everyone keep that stuff in their ottomans?

Husband and I are supposed to go out tomorrow night to celebrate Halloween with one of my besties.  She's big into the costumes and creativity and it gets a little daunting to be around her when she's like that.  If she weren't, though, I would never have gotten a photo of my husband getting a lap dance from a lumberjack (Halloween, 2010).

Unfortunately, we have no idea what to be.  I doubt he'd be receptive to dressing up as a horse so I can just put on my riding clothes.  Our first married Halloween, I was a dirty cop and he was a prisoner.  Last Halloween, we didn't dress up.  I'm sort of leaning towards Poison Ivy and the Joker, because I think it would be relatively easy.

Not much else going on.  Feeding the horses tonight - around which time I'll hopefully ride.  There's another hurricane running up the coast, so who knows.  Also have big plans to cook some stuff for dinner, versus just putting packaged shit in the oven.  I'm thinking onion petals and lentil-potato soup.  There's something about fall that makes me want to barricade in my apartment and do domestic things.  Oh, kittens are going to be introduced to the rest of the herd (partially so we can vacuum the guest room and partially because they need to be socialized to improve their adoption possibilities).

Operation Please Stop Destroying My Crap is going fairly well.  Girls are still running in the morning, but D has been home a little more the past few days.  It helps.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So if you aren't doing much this weekend you can head over to the SCAD IHSA show.

    10/27/2012 SCAD IHSA Hardeeville, SC 9:00 a.m. Details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think husband would kill me if I dragged him to a show that I wasn't even competing in. It was bad enough when I made him go to the IHSA shows that I actually rode in.

      Delete

Thanks!