Teaching Religion.

Horse Junkies United.

Psh.

What the fence actually looked like:


What my bold, brave pony thought it looked like:


And what he did not bat a single fucking eyelash at:


We had some lovely pingpong ball action back and forth down the line between a little crossrail and the mini-coop.  Couple that, the inevitable refusal turned into a fucking walk-over-it showdown, and the refusal he gave me last weekend, and we've got a serious come-to-Jesus on our agenda for this weekend.  I can count on one hand the times this horse has refused a fence.  It's not going to start now.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay for jumping even if it was sticky at times, you guys ate doing amazing things since ye moved barn! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I had a total come to Jesus ride yesterday. Must be something in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, my lesson last night had a lot of ping ponging too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I better get to pinterest and find you sermoning materials. TO THE PINTEREST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!