**Crosby Stables**

Many of us know Julie and her mare Mexi.  The barn at which Mexi is boarded burned to the ground this morning.  Fortunately, Mexi is a pasture pony and was not in the barn.  But Keith, the owner and Julie's trainer and Mexi's breeder (you get it, right?), lost everything including five horses.

Here's a new article:  Community Rallies

And as soon as there is a means to donate (goods or monies), I'll share a link (or Julie will and I'll refer to it).  Go hug your ponies and keep this barn family in your thoughts.  :(

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Terribly sorry to hear. Pass on my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not too far from me. It is terrible and every horse person's nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sick to my stomach over this. Crosby Stables is not far from me and quite a few people I know have connections there. What a tragedy. There is a FB group “Support for Crosby Stables” that you can join with info on how to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how awful. My heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post, Beka. I just put something on my blog about it the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!