Big News.

I put on my big girl britches (bitches) and made a decision I should have made a long time ago. 


I'm moving Archie. 

After nearly three years at Crazy Horse Farm, I'm done. And I actually made this decision before the teenager left out a plastic bag to feed and potentially obstruct my horse. 

So, those figures from earlier this week?

Old Barn:
Minutes from work: 28
Minutes to home: 30

New Barn:
Minutes from work: 41
Minutes to home: 18

Here are some other figures:
Old Barn.                    New Barn. 
$415                            $300
6 acres                       750 acres
5 horses                      7 (8) horses
One jump                    10 jumps
One trainer                     3 trainers

The new trainer at my old barn has consented to trailer Archie next Sunday in exchange for the gas money she would have paid me for driving out to the barn twice for treatments. 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. New place looks great! Very exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh exciting!!! Can't wait to hear and see more about the new place!

    3 trainers, jumps, lots of property- sounds like great things for you and Archie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm excited to jump more than a ghetto course constructed out of one actual jump with standards and a bunch of poles and fallen shit. I mean, damn.

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! This is very exciting! Hope the new farm works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome - all that space!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said that I could ride trails for HOURS and that they still haven't found all the potential trails. There's also a state park right next door!

      Delete
  5. Wow! This place sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you, but you already knew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!