Brief.

I don't have much to report.  The weather blows.  It rained all night, so there was no riding.  There was, however, a brief moment when two Thoroughbreds cantered up to me.  It was glorious and mildly terrifying. Also?  Archie is a giant liar and he threw in a ton of lead changes and absolutely no grumpy tantrums.

Many thanks to Lauren at She Moved to Texas for the OTTB Spotlight.  Oh, the feels.

So, tomorrow is Charleston, Round Two.  Goals:  searching for decent and cheap breeches, picking up the damn saddle that they won't come down on (I tried today) but that I really, really want, and going to both the Farmer's Market and the aquarium.  I love aquariums.  Expect plenty of photos of fish.  And turtles.  And stuff.  :)

2006.  College.  Short red hair.  Georgia Aquarium.
I have no other explanations.
Hopefully, my next ride will be in the cushy Collegiate and I'll let y'all know how it goes.


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I just discovered your blog through SMTT. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I delivered! Gah, I'm such a good long-distance friend. :)

      Delete
  3. Many feels :) Glad you sent Mr. Archie in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I wasn't too potty-mouthed to be considered! I, uh, questioned being class enough for SMTT.

      Delete
  4. How do you only have 23 followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, before the Spotlight, I only had 18! 23 is awesome!

      (I think it's the potty mouth and the snark. Quality over quantity!)

      Delete
  5. Echoing everyone else's comments, new to your blog, but love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a new saddle!!! And interested to see what breeches you find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the saddle! And maybe L can be convinced to do a follow up post about the breeches?

      Delete
  7. Yeah saddle! Hope you have an awesome time!

    The starfish photo totally cracked me up...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast, thanks!

      And I have no shame. :)

      Delete

Thanks!