WW: So. Confused.


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I feel like it is an audition tape for the trick horse. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real though, what WAS that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one thing to say to that guy, and that is: Every ride. Every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Sure. Anytime I ride a greenie. DEFINITELY with a rear-er and MOST DEFINITELY after I fall off.

    Also, I always end my rides with a fire jump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how wild mustangs are caught and tamed, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel like this belongs in one of those 'what my parents think i do; what my friends think i do; what society thinks; what i really do" type comics lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh.. weird... I'm with Emma on the comic idea lol. Maybe there should be a video version!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!