Stolen Material.

Not like.. material goods.  No one wants my stuff.  :)

From L:

Loving:  the fact that it's payday Friday and my bank account went from desperation to drowning.
Smelling:  bagels my boss brought in.  Yum.
Learning:  about PC interfaces via CBT Nuggets.
Writing:  work tickets.  I did this, fix that, what the hell is wrong with this, etc.
Reading:  The Magicians by Lev Grossman and Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater.
Watching:  CBT Nuggets.
Craving:  pizza and beer.  And jelly beans.
Obsessing: over my house in preparation for Hillary's visit!
Wishing:  I could take a pill and be more knowledgeable or that the days were longer or I could fit more than one activity in addition to work.  Or to win the lottery.
Needing:  to organize and prioritize better.
Wanting:  to be in the pig-free woods right now, on my horse, with a belly full of pizza and beer.
Trying:  everything, once.
Eating:  nothing right this second, though I am going to splurge on a lunch that didn't come from home.
Drinking:  wasser
Feeling:  restless.  Existential.  Content.
Hoping:  that we can get as much work and pleasure accomplished as I'd like to - beach, anyone?
Listening:  to the goddamn phone ring.  People, it's Friday!  Stop working so hard!
Clicking:  through an archaic program to remove data.  Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.


horse tax.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. For a hot minute i thought Hillary Clinton was visiting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FLOTUS to POTUS? Nah, just some blogger royalty!

      Delete
  2. Love this, and love that you've reminded me of Maggie Stiefvater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE RAVEN KING! IT'S OUT! OHHH MY GOD! I'M SECOND IN LINE AT MY LIBRARY!

      Delete
  3. You have excellent taste in reading materials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love books. All the books. Everywhere.

      Delete
    2. For real!! I haven't read The Magicians yet, but I did read Codex by the same author and LOVED it! I feel a library trip coming on...

      Delete
  4. I may steal this too, such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want jelly beans. And to reread The Magician. But mostly jelly beans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pig free woods are BEST woods ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But when does one NOT crave pizza and beer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!