WW: What White Balance?














You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. These are awesome! I had pics of my dogs taken just like this several years ago. Simple. Perfect. Love that little puggy guys mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White balance is one of the reasons that I'll never be a real photographer and instead a clueless amateur with a slightly nice camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just died from the cuteness. And that tortie, LOVE! Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know zero about taking good photos. Which is ironic considering that my dad used to develop all of his own black and whites in a dark room at our house...and taught photography classes... Guess I should chat with him?! These pics are priceless. Amazing job. A while back you talked about taking a break, and maybe this was the jump start you needed to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white kitty is a pleasant random secret surprise as you are scrolling through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying at the pittie. Reminds me of my sweet girl </3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!