2014.













You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. This is so awesome. *mind blown*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great year! I love how you did this, it' very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the artwork ♡♡♡♡♡
    What a year! Hope all went well with the vet check yesterday *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is so much amazingness happening in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love these!!! My favorite are the scary jumps <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think there is anything better in my life than your blog artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mean you started your first blog hop and the best ever blog hop? I'm loving it! The artwork is awesome! What a creative way to do your year end review!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creativeness is being admired over here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is my favorite review yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude. You must print this into a calendar for saving. Like, must.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do the best year-end reviews. The best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh your illustrations are pretty much the greatest!! congrats to an awesome year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!