TOABH: Worth 1k Words.


Worth 1k Words.
Let's share our favorite photos of our stud muffins.  No limit.

Several years ago, I made a photo book for Archie.  Instead of sharing individual photos, I want to share this book.  In ghetto analog style, because I have no digital version of it.






When I broke my butt.

Before I broke my butt.


Where the fuck is my helmet?

I have to share that photo on the right.


Hard to see, but in the photo on the right, he's chasing me.











get the InLinkz code

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looooooove this! I have two scrapbooks devoted to my ponies and will TOTALLY join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely stunning. Ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet album!! how nice to have it in hard copy too. honestly to have something like that is kinda why i started a blog in the first place - gotta get all those pics off the phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fyi - i posted my top 5 favorites of 2014 a few weeks ago and will link that post to the hop, since it pretty much already includes all my favorites. hope that's cool! :)

      Delete
  4. The book and photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book is gorgeous! I am definitely getting one in a few years. I also want to frame some pics and put them in my house this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the book!!!! So awesome!! I made a photobook of my favorite photos I've taken, but I haven't done one specifically for Chrome. I need to do that. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!