TOABH: Sugar Momma.


Sugar Momma.
Let's continue pretending that horse poop magically transforms into money instead of the other way.  So money doesn't matter.  If you could buy anything for your horse, what would you buy? 

I was inspired by Kristen's blog hop post last week to dream a little bigger.  So I have a giant game plan, if not crippled by financial limitations.

I'd get him a new leg.

Er, um.  I'd fly some fancy-ass European saddle maker over to our private barn (because, of course, we'd have our own facility).  This theoretical person would have all the bells and whistles to measure every little muscular and spinal bit on his back.  And then the dude would fly back to his magical studio (or whatever) and build a saddle for Archie.  A magical synthetical saddle, for which neither cows nor buffalo died.  And because money is no object, I'd bring this guy back every six months to measure Archie's back and make sure that magical saddle still fit like a custom glove.

Of course, he'd have a chiropractor and a masseuse on staff.  Weekly massages after his aromatherapy baths (....new request for the Herbal Horse...) and monthly adjustments.  

So, what would you get your pony?

get the InLinkz code

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oooh... fun idea! And when I say 'for my horse', I might me for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this!!! Aromatherapy baths lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! I can't wait to do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can I never remember how to put the links on my own page?! Argh. I used to not be a techno weenie. Fun blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new legs are nice!! bionic ponies ftw :) (and yea, i could really go for a custom saddle right about now too haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!